One man's honest opinion about sports in the Motor City, and beyond.

Friday, August 04, 2006

I love it.

Read a pretty good article in the NY Times about Vince Young and Steve McNair's relationship... A Rookie Follows His Father Figure. (you might need to sign for a free NY Times account to read it, not sure).

But, my favorite part is a great quote from Vince Young...

"...It’s up to me how quickly I grasp things, how much work I put into it. If you don’t get it right, you’re going to get hit in the mouth. If you don’t know where a blitz is coming from, you’re going to get hit in the mouth. If you don’t know where the open receivers are, you’re going to get hit in the mouth. I don’t like to get hit in the mouth. I’m going to use my legs to cut down on the times I get hit in the mouth.”

Nobody does, Vince. I hope this kid has a great career... He's fun to watch.

~Bladdy
bladdy_blog@hotmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home