Rodney Fernando Keys to the Game
- Need a big game out of Ben Gordon. Chances of stopping LeBron are slim, but a big game out of Gordon could help offset what LeBron does - offensively anyway.
- Need to run when Zydrunas Ilgauskas is on the floor for Cleveland. The Pistons are young and fast enough to do this.
- Jerebko will be guarding LeBron. His best shot is to try and force LeBron into shooting jumpshots... much easier said than done. Good luck!
- Charlie V -- need an efficient 20+ from you tonight. (Charlie took a 5-day hiatus from twitter after the Pistons suffered their fifth loss in a row - I like that he did that.)
- Can Chris Wilcox emerge tonight?
- Stuckey, pass the ball, please?
Cleveland has been hot in the last ten games, and I don't expect the Pistons to win, however, I have a feeling they may gut this one out. They've shown a tremendous amount of heart all year, and coming back from a 4-game west coast trip - where they lost all four - the Pistons should be hungry tonight.